We offer a unique and complete Project Management using our dedicated Project Managers and Project Management Team who are specialists in project planning, collaboration, project and contract management, procurement, facility operations, quality control/assurance and safety. One of our major strengths lies in our ability in applying this expertise to provide customized project management methodologies resulting in shorter project cycle times, lower costs, project lifetime knowledge base, and better change and risk management. Utilizing our highly specialized project management tools, our Project Managers are able to closely monitor progress, spot problems, and take timely corrective actions.
Our Project Methodologies have been tested and honed over the years in every type of project we have successfully completed. We do not have to “re-invent the wheel” in managing projects because we have built effective and efficient ways of undertaking projects upon our extensive experience in the IT field.
Our Project Management Methodology prescribes the practices, procedures and rules used to meet or exceed Client’s needs and expectations from a project. It also describes our approach to management of project processes. This methodology is based on the knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques that we have accumulated in performing projects of varying sizes and complexities.
- To ensure that the project includes all the work required, and only the work required, to complete the project successfully;
- To ensure the timely completion of the project;
- To ensure that the various elements of the project are properly coordinated;
- To ensure that the project is completed within the approved budget;
- To ensure that the project will satisfy the needs for which it was undertaken;
- To ensure the most effective use of people involved with the project;
- To ensure timely and appropriate generation, collection, dissemination, storage, and ultimate disposition of project information;
- To ensure that project risks are clearly identified, analyzed, and responded to; and
- To ensure that required goods and services outside of Alfalak are acquired when needed.