Safety is of utmost importance in ALFalak’s mentality in implementing a project. This section describes Al Falak’s simple safety procedures when implementing a project.
ALFalak is committed to achieving the highest performance in occupational health and safety with the aim of creating and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment throughout its business.
ALFalak Corporate Occupational Health & Safety Policy
- Seek continuous improvement in our and safety performance taking into account evolving community expectations, management practices, scientific knowledge and technology
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations and standards and where adequate laws do not exist, adopt and apply standards that reflect the company’s commitment to health and safety
- Involve employees and contractors in the improvement of occupational health and safety performance
- Train and hold individual employees accountable for their area of responsibility
- Manage risk by implementing management systems to identify, assess, monitor and control hazards and by reviewing performance
- Communicate openly with employees, government and the community on occupational health and safety issues; and contribute to the development of relevant occupational health and safety policy, legislation and regulations and
- Support relevant occupational health and safety research.
Safety & Health Training
Workplace safety and health orientation begins on the first day of initial employment or job transfer. Each employee will be given a personal copy of the safety rules, policies, and procedures pertaining to his job. All employees will be instructed that compliance with the safety rules is required.
Safety meetings shall be held at the beginning of each job, and at least weekly thereafter. These meetings shall address current and specific work activities, and potential hazards. All meetings shall be recorded and documented including the agenda and attendance of the attendees.
Periodic Retraining Of Employees
All employees shall be retrained periodically on safety rules, policies and procedures, and when changes are made to the loss prevention program. Individual employees will be retrained after the employees displaying unsafe acts, practices, or behaviors.